Keep Calm I Don't Bite Dog Tank - Green
Free 2-4 Day US Shipping! Order Now
Show how nice your dog is in the Keep Calm I Don't Bite Dog Tank by Parisian Pet in Green!
- Embroidered with keep calm saying
- Comfy cotton tank
- Machine-washable for easy care.
Why We Love It:
Share your pets humor with this fun tank from Parisian Pet! This tank is 100% cotton tank with a fun saying! Machine washable.
Important Sizing Note: The following measurements are the dimensions of the actual product, not of the pet they fit. After measuring your pet, make sure all measurements fit within the following dimensions (with a little room to spare in the chest and neck).
- Back Length: 7"
- Chest: 9" (Most Important)
- Neck: 7"
- Back Length: 7.5"
- Chest: 11" (Most Important)
- Neck: 8"
- Back Length: 8.5"
- Chest: 13" (Most Important)
- Neck: 9"
Medium (M) SOLD OUT
- Back Length: 11"
- Chest: 15" (Most Important)
- Neck: 10"
- Back Length: 12.5"
- Chest: 17" (Most Important)
- Neck: 12"
- Back Length: 14"
- Chest: 19.5" (Most Important)
- Neck: 13"
Unsure of your harness size? Check out Cuchello Harness & Apparel Sizing Guide.
How to measure
- Simply measure around your dog's neck with a flexible tape measure or string, leaving it comfortably loose. Then take a measurement of the widest part of your dogs chest. These measurements are called "neck" and "chest"
- Dog apparel should be snug with enough room to fit two fingers under it
- Apparel should not be so tight that it restricts breathing or causes coughing. We recommend adding 1 inch to your measurement
How to choose size
- Add 1" on your measurement. For example: the measure is 18", then you should choose 19" (18" + 1" adjustment)
- Measure an older collar, harness, or clothing to find a fit for your dog. Measure an existing collar or harness that is already sized to your dog's neck
- Look at our Applicable Dog Breeds listing below
1 X Keep Calm I Don't Bite Dog Tank - Green
Applicable Dog Breeds: Labrador Retriever, Golden Retriever, Golden Doodle, Poodle, Miniature Poodle, Coonhound, Husky, Staffordshire Terrier, Basenji, Beagle, Collie, Boxer, Sheepdog, Spitz, Dachshund, Chow Chow, Pekingese, Pinscher, Doberman, German Shepherd, Bulldog, Pit Bull, Bull Terrier, Jack Russel Terrier, Yorkshire Terrier, Maltese, Chihuahua, Pug, Shih Tzu, Fox Terrier, Bloodhound, Fox Hound, Cocker Spaniel, Basset Hound, American Mastiff, English Mastiff, Bullmastiff, Akita, Cane Corso, Preso Canario, Great Dane, Saint Bernard, etc.
Still have questions? Check our F.A.Q. page here.